Airtel Call History: Airtel is India’s leading telecommunications company with remarkable growth in 24 years. Airtel Operates 18 countries across the world include south Asia and Africa etc. Airtel provides mobile services like GSM, 3G, 4G LTE, 4G+, broadband, and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel was the primary to bring 4G to the Asian nation.
With an excess of business firsts to its credit. From being a medium company with price plans to turn into a key a part of the business disruption, from being a service supplier to being in the middle of the scheme of digital services, Airtel has worked to overhaul the digital house and drive it ahead. In this article, I am going to brief about persons call records and details. Yeah, how to check airtel call details? Does Airtel call records? etc.
How to get Call History of Airtel (Prepaid/Postpaid) 2020
The call history contains the details of the caller and known as the party that sometimes keeps on the server and is generated by the telecommunications equipment. the call records include the caller username, call number, duration, call charged, any recordings. you’ll be able to get the call history of the past seven days(default) by merely downloading the My Airtel App from the play store on your Mobile phone. By completing registration with your airtel number on the app, the user can simply get to the user account and click on the call history option to get the past call records. There are three ways to check the call history of airtel whether it may be prepaid or postpaid. Please go through the three methods by My Airtel App or by Customer care.
Call History details by Airtel Official Website Online
- Browse the official website of My Airtel
- Click on the Profile icon on the top right corner on the screen.
- Then log in to your user account of airtel by using Airtel mobile number and Password. (User may log in by using OTP as well).
- To get the call history, type the mobile number on the search bar.
- User may get call history details (User may get call history by filters from the last 6 months of period) by selecting filters
- Now Submit. That’s it by next screen you will get call details includes number, date of the call, and duration.
Call History details through SMS
- On your mobile Open Message App and Enter 121 as the receiver.
- Now type “EPREBILL” as a message.
- Then type for how many months or particular dates, which you need the details.
- Then type your Email id to receive Call Details of your Mobile number.
- Send a Message from your Airtel mobile number.
- Done, the user may receive a mail from airtel support.
Call History details through Customer Support
Customer care executives help us to get the details of your call history for that user need to dial 198 or 121 from your Airtel Mobile Number. To get details to give them a Valid reason why you need Call details of the Airtel Phone Number. That’s it they may provide the details by text form. Before calling support try the above methods if the above methods won’t help then try for the support team.
In the above article, we discussed “How to check Airtel call history online”. Airtel has provided an amazing facility to the users where they can check the Call, SMS, and Data details of the past 180 days on My Airtel app. From the above article, we have shared the ways to check the call history of Airtel. For queries please comment us in below comment section, Have a great day! Thank you.