MX Player on FireStick: MX Player is one of the prime and prominent media players for Android devices and has been one of the excellent options for playing content in videos and music files. In fact, you would find the media player to be one of the excellent options as the background player for most of the third party streaming services. That is exactly why you should check out the best options on how to install MX Player on Firestick.
Some of these streaming apps do not work unless you have MX Player on your device. The others claim to offer a better streaming experience with it. Since there are plenty of such apps that require MX Player one way or the other, I thought it would be a good idea to compose a dedicated installation guide for it.
Why do you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies, and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted content. To avoid these problems, we recommend you use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
ExpressVPN Special Deal
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you use ExpressVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the ExpressVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. You will also get a 49% instant discount on the 12 Months Plan. Moreover, you will also get 3 extra months free with the 12-month plan.
All plans are covered by a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for your first 30 days of service.
How to install MX Player on Firestick?
The MX Player for Firestick is one of the excellent options for playing content from a wide range of third party streaming services. However, the app is not available on the official Amazon App store. As such, you will need to install it using the option of sideloading the app.
The prerequisites for installing the MX Player Firestick app would involve enabling the app installation from third party services. To do this, you need to go to your Firestick Settings and go to Developer Options. Locate and enable Apps from unknown sources.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from Unknown sources, use the Downloader app for installing the MX Player on Firestick. To do this, you can follow the steps here below –
- Go to the Amazon Firestick Home page and pick the Search option
- Type in Downloader in the search field.
- If you have already installed the Downloader app, you will be directed to the app.
- If you have not installed the Downloader, follow the instructions to download and install it.
Once the Downloader app has been installed, you can further move ahead to install MX Player for Firestick.
- Launch the Downloader app
- Enter the following URL in the search box – MX Player for Firestick
- Click on the Download link to download the file.
- Once it is downloaded, click on it to begin the installation
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
That does it. The MX Player for Firestick will be installed on your device.
How to use MX Player on Firestick?
It should be noticed that some specific streaming services have been designed to work with an external media player. These services do not have their own media player and thus depend on the third-party media player to play the content. The streaming services such as Cinema TV have enabled MX Player as the background media player for their services.
As such, if you have any of the streaming services that do not have a media player on their own, using MX Player or associating it with the streaming services can prove to be one of the excellent options. In certain cases, a few streaming services come with a built in media player – but still provide you an option to use a third-party external player. In those instances, MX Player can prove to be one of the prime options.
Is MX Player available for free?
- Yes. MX Player is absolutely free to download and use. The app is available for free download on a wide range of devices. However, you have the option to install the Pro version for a fee.
Is using MX Player legal?
- MX Player is only a media player and does not host any media content on its servers or interface. Just like the other media players used on Android and other devices, MX Player is quite legal. You can easily integrate it with a host of apps and other services.
Does MX Player support 4k?
- MX Player does support all the video formats and this includes 4K. Right from the SD content to 4K, you will find it offers complete support for all types of content.
Is MX Player app safe?
- The MX Player app is completely safe and comfortable to use. The app has been on Google Play Store for more than a decade and has been a reliable media player. You can definitely find it an extremely safer option by almost every count.
More Firestick Guides
- How to Install Area 51 IPTV on FireStick in 2 Minutes
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick in 2 Minutes
- How to Turn on Roku TV without Remote in Easy Steps
- Which Number is MeTV On Spectrum | Channel Guide
- What Channel is TNT on DIRECTV? | Find Your Favorites!
- How to Install & Watch BT Sport on FireStick
- How to Install Cinema HD APK on FireStick in 2 Minutes
- How to Install Amazon Prime on Kodi in 5 Minutes
- How to Install & Use Smart IPTV on FireStick / Android