Cinema HD Firestick: In just a few minutes, you’ll be able to install Cinema HD on your Firestick. The Cinema HD APK installation process for Amazon Firestick is really straightforward. This method works with all Amazon devices, including the Fire TV, Firestick, and Fire TV Cube. It also works with Android TV and Android TV Boxes as an added bonus; however, this depends on whatever Android Box you’re using.
Cinema HD is a new app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on your Firestick and other devices. It’s the ideal app for binge-watching your Favorite TV episodes and movies. The program has an easy-to-use UI.
Installing Cinema HD APK on Firestick
On the Firestick, we’ll need to sideload the Cinema HD APK. Because the software is not available on the Amazon App Store, we must install it from a different source (sideloading). We need to make a little update in the Security area before we can sideload the program on Firestick. The steps to do so are outlined below.
On the Firestick, enable Unknown Sources 1. Go to Settings on the top of the screen from the Fire TV or Firestick’s home screen.
- Select My Fire TV or Device from the drop-down menu. (Choose the most convenient option)
- Select Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- Unknown Sources Apps should be enabled. If it’s turned off, switch it back on.
- A caution message will appear; click Turn on to enable it.
It’s time to install Cinema APK on your Firestick now that you’ve enabled the installation of the program from unknown sources (sideloading). However, you’ll need the Downloader app on your Firestick to install the software. To sideload apps on the Firestick, you’ll need the Downloader app. Here’s how to get Downloader working on your Firestick.
Install the Downloader application on your Firestick.
- Hover over the Search icon in the top left corner of the home screen.
- In the search box, type “Downloader.”
- Go to the App Store and look for the Downloader app.
- Click the Download button to get the app.
- Launch the Downloader.
When it asks for permissions, select Allow.
You did an excellent job! Your Amazon Firestick now has Downloader loaded.
It’s now time to download and install the Cinema HD software onto your Firestick. Here’s how to do it.
On a Firestick, install Cinema HD Apk
- Launch the Downloader application. On the right, click the URL area.
- A new pop-up window will appear, prompting you to type in a URL. To get the current version of Cinema HD APK (Ver 2.0.8 at the time of writing), go to this link:
Download the app at https://cinemaapk.com/download
Press the GO button.
- The download process will be displayed in a new window. It’s time to sit back and wait for the download to complete.
- The installation will begin immediately once the download is complete. Use the remote to press the Next button on the installation screen.
- Last but not least, click the Install button. Your Firestick device is now loading Cinema HD.
- Allow a few minutes for the installation procedure to complete.
- After you’ve installed Cinema HD, you’ll get the following popup.
You can now either click Open to run the Cinema HD app on your Firestick or close the window by clicking Done. We suggest that you click Done.
- After you click Done, you’ll be taken back to the Downloader program, where you’ll see the prompt below.
Using your remote, press the Delete button. The Cinema HD APK will be removed from Firestick as a result of this action. Because the app is already installed, this file is useless. It’s merely an installation file that takes up room on your Firestick. This file can be deleted to free up space on your Fire TV or Firestick.
- Click the Delete button one more time to complete the uninstallation.
And that’s it! You’ve completed the installation of Cinema HD on your Firestick. It’s time to return to the home screen and launch the app, where you may watch your favorite movies and TV episodes without interruption.
Install Cinema HD on your computer. Using the ES Explorer
This technique is identical to the one used to install Cinema HD on a Firestick through the Downloader App. Let’s have a look at the contents. The Amazon Firestick App Store includes ES Explorer. As a result, you may effortlessly obtain the app.
- Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources in the same way you did earlier.
- Go to the Amazon Firestick’s home page.
- Look for ES Explorer on the internet.
- Then, as needed, download and install the program.
- Favorites —> Add —> ES Explorer.
- Now Enter Path as https://cinemahdapp.net/ and Name as Cinema HD.
- Go ahead and click on Add.
- Next, go to a Favorites section and find the Cinema APK which is Bookmarked.
- Just Click on Icon to download and install the app.
- Therefore, you successfully installed Cinema HD on Firestick.
How to Watch Movies in High Definition on a Firestick
You may access this app at any moment by going to Apps & Channels and selecting it. This program is incredibly simple to use. It features a superb user interface that allows anyone to utilize it without difficulty. Under the Trending Category, you may find featured movies and TV shows on the home screen. Go to the Possibilities (three horizontal lines) menu for more options.
You can sort the content by genre or categories in the Options menu. Popular, Latest Updates, Action, Top Rated, View Count, Family, and other categories are included in the list.
If the content you’re looking for isn’t shown in the filters, go to the search option and type the name of an actor, movie, or TV program to find it.