Britbox on FireStick: When it comes to the entertainment sector, BritBox has been one of the newest entrants in the realm of streaming services. A popular video streaming service available in the US, Canada, and UK, it offers you access to a subscription based service for an enhanced entertainment possibility. Owned by ITV Studios and BBC, it has been rated to be one of the excellent services for movie buffs and entertainment freaks.
But, have you ever given a thought to find how to install BritBox on Amazon? The tips here should help you install the BritBox Firestick app.
Is BritBox on Firestick available?
BritBox is not available on Firestick and you may need to install it using third party services. The best option would be to install BritBox on Amazon Prime using ES File Explorer or the Downloader app on Amazon Firestick.
In fact, if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can make use of the service to watch the BritBox service on your Amazon Prime channel itself.
How to install BritBox on Amazon?
Here are the steps you can follow to install BritBox on Firestick –
- Go to Amazon Firestick home screen
- Go to Settings on the Home screen
- Select the option for My FireTV.
- Choose Developer Options
- Pick the option for Unknown Sources
- Turn the feature on.
That does it and you can now easily install BritBox on Firestick.
In the next step, you can install Downloader to find how to install Firestick on Firestick.
Follow the steps here –
- On the Firestick Home screen, search for Downloader
- When you find the Downloader app option and the option to install it, click on it to install the app.
- Once the Downloader app is l=downloaded, launch it
- Copy this URL and paste it in the appropriate location on the software.
- Click on the Go button
- Follow the instructions to install BritBox on Firestick.
That should install BritBox on Amazon Firestick.
How to use BritBox on Firestick on Amazon Prime Channel?
If you are on Amazon Prime, you can easily make use of your subscription to stream BritBox movies with ease.
If you are on Amazon Prime, you can make use of the following steps –
- Install Amazon Prime on Amazon Firestick
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Pick the option for Channels from among the list of channels.
- Pick the option for the BritBox channel
Simply launch the channel and begin streaming the content you want to. As long as you are on Amazon Prime, you will be able to keep using the BritBox on Firestick.
What if you are an existing BritBox user?
If you are an existing BritBox user, you may not be able to use the existing BritBox subscription on the Amazon Prime channel method. You will not be able to merge the existing BritBox subscription with your Amazon Prime subscription.
You can however install BritBox separately on Firestick for the best possible options to help you get access to an enhanced experience with BritBox.
The Closing Thoughts
If you are fond of British movies and shows on your Firestick, BritBox should be one of the exciting choices for one of the excellent options. In fact, BritBox can be one of the prime options to help you get access to an enhanced experience in the best quality British shows.
Is BritBox free on Amazon Prime?
- BritBox is available as part of the Amazon Prime service. You can get access to excellent service quality with no need to pay any extra amount
What devices can I use BritBox with?
- You can find BritBox working with several devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, BT TV, Bush smart TVs, Freesat, Google Chromecast, and Hisense smart TVs.
More Related Posts
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on FireStick/Fire TV in 2 Minutes 2021
- How to Install Sky Go On Firestick in 2 Minutes [Easy Method]